Street furniture is a general term for objects and equipment installed on both sides of the street for various purposes. It includes Bus shelter(bus stops), Scrolling light box, Pole kiosk, Lamp pole lightbox, Road Hoardings, Gantry board, etc.
The design and placement of furniture should consider such factors as aesthetics, visual identification, function, pedestrian flow and road safety.
Also street furniture is one of the most prominent outdoor formats designed to make your campaign stand out. In short, Street furniture advertising adds real impact to your brand.
High quality backlit panels clad in tempered glass attract the most audience. With display size exceeding 6.5 square meters, it is the market’s largest networked back-lit outdoor advertising panel. Serving as a billboard on a street furniture but at multiple locations, it delivers unprecedented display impact with reach and frequency dramatically improved.
Street furniture advertising displays consist of ads contained in glass (back to back) backlit frames affixed to shelters. Two are installed in each shelter to provide 24-hour visibility for cars and pedestrians. High flux locations are usually along major roads in large cities.
Street furniture network of advertising forms, to meet every customized needs. Illuminated panels at eye level create unparalleled night-time information impact. Our dedication to cleanliness and maintenance ensures that our media looks good when it comes to campaigns.
We supply street furniture to suit every environment from modern structures for town and city regeneration programs to traditional waiting shelters for rural locations and Parish Councils. We have installed bus shelters, Lamp pole lightbox and scrolling light box at many rural sites as well as complete multi shelter bus stations.
Our street furniture is manufactured from a variety of materials, such as high-grade aluminum alloy powder coated in the color of your choice. Mild steel galvanized or galvanized and then powder coated in the color of your choice or stainless steel are available to suit your requirements.
Outdoor advertising and street furniture
1. Street furniture posters are a part of out-of-home media (also referred to as OOH). Backlit posters are displayed in display boxes or street furniture components, such as mega-displays or billboards. To install these street furniture components in public places, approval must be obtained from the city council. To obtain these permits (in Parts of Europe, Asia and the United States), outdoor advertisers provide services and fees to cities.
2. In Europe, competition for advertising in public places is fierce. This is due to the high potential exposure and impact.
3. Public advertising facilities must conform to the broader architectural and urban planning rules of their city. These requirements have led to interesting design approaches for poster presentations in different formats.
4. Street furniture families are designed to fit these needs. Over the years they were completed with additional components like restrooms and Scrolling light box, Pole kiosk, Lamp pole lightbox, Road Hoardings, Gantry board.
Street Furniture Advertising Advantages
1. Street Furniture Advertising provides the ideal opportunity to drive your brand into the minds of all commuters, pedestrians and motorists. Located throughout the city centre, suburban and rural areas.
2. Street furniture advertising conveys point of sale and top-level awareness. An added bonus is that the medium provides a positive contribution to the community. Bus shelter(bus stops), Scrolling light box, Pole kiosk, Lamp pole lightbox, Road Hoardings, Gantry board Advertising all fall within this category.
3. Street furniture advertising is an ideal medium for mass market campaigns.
4. Highly cost effective, street furniture advertising is designed to provide a high frequency of repeat branding that allows your brand to achieve wide exposure in the target area.
Bus shelter is an important part of street furniture. At the same time, it plays an important role in street furniture advertising. All Bus shelters can accommodate advertising panels, solar lighting, seating and timetable cases.
Available in a variety of configurations, from cantilevered to fully enclosed, the variety of glass options allows you to choose the material that best suits your environment, be toughened safety glass, polycarbonate or vandal resistant perforated steel sheet.
We have an extensive range of benches and seating to compliment your bus shelter setting, from a stylish stainless steel piece of seating to an eco friendly 100% fully recycled (wood effect) plastic bench seat.
Scrolling light box
Scrolling light box is an important part of street furniture. At the same time, it plays an important role in outdoor advertising. All scrolling light box can accommodate advertising panels, solar lighting and timetable cases.
Fully customizable and highly efficient, our scrolling light box can perform the task of displaying your ads with crystal clarity. Scrolling light box are sturdy, reliable and come in distinct shapes and sizes to fit your requirements easily. A variety of glazing options allow you to choose the material that best suits your environment, whether it’s toughened safety glass, polycarbonate or vandal resistant perforated steel sheet.
Our scrolling light box are available in many varieties and can fit your requirements with style. They come with protective films that save scrolling light box from external damages. Scrolling light box are available in distinct colors and are very long-lasting with low-power-consuming efficiency. Most of scrolling light box come with stainless steel and acrylic materials.
Pole Kiosks –one of the most efficient and impressionable ways of advertising and branding. It is one of the most commonly seen advertising mediums.
Pole kiosks include small, compact billboards erected back to back on telephone poles on major city roads. Place the same AD back to back over very short distances and viewers will watch it again and again.
This medium is currently very popular with advertisers and can be used in all cities and on all roads, large and small. We have a variety of materials to suit your advertising needs, from stylish Hot Dip Galvanized to Q345 Steel.
To adapt to different environment and customer demand, BIGTREE can supply Digital Scrolling light box products. Also other static digital light boxes with brought in different models and sizes as per the requirement of our customers in addition to the standards versions.
Double sided scrolling signs with swing dustbinsRead more
Modern metal awnings street canopyRead more
Outdoor Street Bus Stop Shelter for sale with Mupi Advertising DisplayRead more
Street light pole led displayRead more
Gantry Billboards Advertising Display Bilboard StructureRead more
Banana Scrolling lightbox Chinese manufacturerRead more
Arc column 3 hole light boxRead more
lamppost lightboxRead more
Backlit mupi light box aluminum frameRead more
Outdoor advertising bus shelterRead more
Simple bus shelterRead more